Custom Engagement Rings Palm Springs
Couples who choose a custom ring get a piece of jewelry that uniquely embodies their preferences and taste. There are couples who would like a ring that incorporates symbols of their love and relationship. Others love the Old World approach of getting the ring tailor-made to their needs and likes. If you like being in full control of the composition and design of your engagement ring, come design it with our design team and our jewelers will bring your vision to life.
What makes custom engagement rings Palm Springs such a great choice?
Custom engagement rings are perfect for a lot of reasons. Our customers enjoy having their custom engagement rings made because it’s fun and rewarding.
- They are one of a kind.
- They are a direct expression of what you value.
- They give you the freedom to show your creativity and personalize your ring to reflect your love story and personality.
- They can combine a number of styles.
- They give you an opportunity to use gemstones you have and treasure, like those in heirloom pieces.
- It’s possible to use the metal from jewelry you have but don’t wear anymore.
- Custom jewelry, especially a ring, inspires conversations.
- It will also be a beautiful, emotional heirloom.
What’s important to know when getting custom engagement rings in Palm Springs?
Having your engagement ring custom-made is a process. Even though it’s fun and exciting, you should know what to expect of it.
- When you are having your engagement ring made for you, it generally lasts between 4 and 6 weeks.
- You will actively collaborate with your jeweler in meetings and emails.
- The jeweler will provide you knowledgeable insights so you can make informed decisions.
What are the steps in getting custom engagement rings in Palm Springs?
Generally, our customers meet with our design team once to three times and there is some communication on the phone and through e-mail. How long it will take largely depends on how complex the design is.
Having a clear idea of what you like certainly makes the process more straightforward. It’s not necessary to have a crystal-clear vision, but it’s very helpful if you know what features you really like and how you plan to wear the ring. This enables our designing team to capture the essence of your idea. They are here to support you with their expertise, experience and feedback. Here are the main points of custom engagement ring design:
- The metal
- The center stone
- The number of stones – a solitaire ring or flanked
- The type of gemstones – diamonds, colored stones or a mix
- The type of shank – plain or pave
- The metalwork, such as filigree
This is what the process looks like at Emerson & Farrar Fine Jewelery.
- Book a meeting with our staff member to make the ring design.
- Bring resources such as photos, and the metal or gemstones you would like to use for your engagement ring (if you have jewelry you don’t wear, but you’d like to use its metal and gemstones).
- You will participate in the design process, using advanced computer design software allowing you to see the design in three dimensions.
- Once the design is approved, it will be printed in wax as a 3D model.
- If everything is as you want it, the ring will be cast, pre-polished, set with stones and given the final polish.
- Your custom engagement ring is completed and ready to enjoy.
What are the costs of getting custom engagement rings Palm Springs?
The cost of a custom engagement ring depends on the design options. Since these are virtually boundless, it’s difficult to give a ballpark figure. However, we can say that a custom ring can carry the same price as a ring which is on the market. The advantage with custom rings is that you can leverage the design aspects so that you combine cost-effective options with more luxurious ones. We would love to give you more details on our process in person – feel free to reach out to us anytime.
Why should you entrust Emerson & Farrar with designing your custom engagement rings Palm Springs?
Family-owned and run, Emerson & Farrar is a jewelry store with Old World values. We want to provide you a unique jewelry experience with finest-quality jewelry and customer service. Our jewelry selection reflects traditions and technologies which have been preserved for centuries. If you want a ring that lasts more than a lifetime, come by our boutique showroom on 125 South Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs. We would be happy to be part of your engagement story!